Starting at $100/per person, double occupancy
The Saint-Felicien Wild Zoo is world-renowned for its efforts in local wildlife protection. Meet more than 75 species of animals, including amur tigers, polar bears, Japanese macaques, and many more in this diverse zoo. Be sure to take a tour aboard the train of “Sentiers de la nature” (nature trails), and discover the boreal species in their natural environment.
• One night of pure comfort
• Ticket to visit the Saint-Felicien Wild Zoo
• Exquisite breakfast (with gratuities included)
• Beware, in winter, however the pedestrian part of the Zoo is always open, the other activities are open only some days of the week. Please contact us to begin to plan your stay!
• You plan a Family Trip? Ask us about our superior 2 queen size beds rooms with a Direct Pool Access! This can change your stay into a tropical getaway…