Last updated: July 6th, 2021*
Alert level for Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean: Green
Swimming pool & whirlpool: Services open. Mandatory register.
Le Tremblay Restaurant: The dining room will be open for breakfast service only. The evening meal will be exclusively offered on order to take out, from Tuesday to Saturday.
Tourist trips: According to the latest updates from Public Health, trips are not recommended between provinces and countries.
Answers to screening questions must be provided by all occupants of the room.
Gatherings: Maximum 10 person in public areas. Not permitted in guest room.
To consult the measures and find out more about the alert levels, you can consult the Government of Quebec website
Our hygiene measures
We have deployed additional hygiene measures and implemented exceptional cleaning measures, in particular in the following places:
In the rooms, we use cleaning and disinfection protocols intended to clean the rooms after each departure and before each arrival, paying particular attention to the elements most affected by the hands. To minimize the risks for our customers and housekeeping team, we no longer do housekeeping in the occupied rooms.
We have also eliminated the following items from our rooms:
- Decorations that do not comply with new cleaning protocols (cushions, throwing on beds, etc.).
- Paper documents (restaurant menu, tourist guides, comment cards, etc.) are available, on request at reception.
- Non-disposable items (cups, glasses, etc.) have been temporarily replaced by single-use items.
We have also implemented several measures in our operations to help maintain a safe environment for our customers and employees.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public spaces, in particular at the level of the offices at reception, elevators and their controls, door handles, ramps, public toilets and even room keys.
- Installation of sanitary stations in several places in the hotel to allow hand disinfection with a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Installation of a protective screen at the front desk to welcome customers safely.
- Encouraging social distancing among employees and customers, with signage present in the establishment.
‘Le Tremblay’ Restaurant:
The dining room is open for breakfast everyday and for dinner (from Tuesday to Saturday) according to the sanitary measures in force (mandatory register).
Please contact 418-543-2442 or the receptionists for more information on the menus available and how to order.
We will not be able to allow you access to our establishment if you answer yes to the control questions:
Q: Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
* This question also applies to people accompanying you.
Q: During the past 14 days, have you had any of the following symptoms?
- Breathing difficulty
- Sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste
Q: During the past 14 days, have you been in direct contact with someone who had been diagnose with COVID-19?
Service status of the establishment:
Hotel, rooms and reception: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Video-Poker Bar: Open
Meeting rooms and mezzanine areas: Open
Atrium Tropical (swimming pool, sauna and spa): Pool & spa open, sauna closed.
Training room: Open – reservation required
Business center: Closed
Restaurant: Dinning room open everyday for breakfast and from Tuesday to Saturday for evening meal, please ask information at the front desk at check-in.