Last updated: September 2nd, 2021
In accordance with the Governement of Québec’s announcement, the vaccination passport has been mandatory since Septembre 1st to access certain services of our establishment, including : the gym, the swimming pool, the dining room and the bar. IMPORTANT: Only people who have received their two doses of vaccine and who will present their vaccination passport (on the Vaxi code or printed QR code) will be allowed to use these services.
No proof of vaccination is required to rent a room. However, each occupant of the room will have to answer to the pre-stay control questions.
Swimming pool & whirlpool: Services open. Vaccination validation + ID validation is mandatory. Keeping a register is required.
Le Tremblay Restaurant: The dining room is open for breakfast service only. The evening meal will be exclusively offered on order to take out, from Tuesday to Saturday – closed Sunday and Monday evening. Vaccination validation + ID validation is mandatory. Keeping a register is required.
Gym: The gym is open on reservation. One person at a time is permitted. Vaccination validation + ID validation is mandatory. Keeping a register is required.
Business center: The business center is open on reservation.
Bar: open every day, from 8am to midnight. Vaccination validation + ID validation is mandatory. Keeping a register is required.
Foreign travellers: People travelling to Québec must show photo ID and proof issued by their country or Canadian province that they have had two doses of one of the following recognized vaccines:
- Janssen (only one dose required)
Gatherings: Maximum 10 person in public areas. Not permitted in guest room.
To consult the measures and find out more about the alert levels, you can consult the Government of Quebec website
Our hygiene measures
We have deployed additional hygiene measures and implemented exceptional cleaning measures, in particular in the following places:
In the rooms, we use cleaning and disinfection protocols intended to clean the rooms after each departure and before each arrival, paying particular attention to the elements most affected by the hands. To minimize the risks for our customers and housekeeping team, we no longer do housekeeping in the occupied rooms.
We have also eliminated the following items from our rooms:
- Decorations that do not comply with new cleaning protocols (cushions, throwing on beds, etc.).
- Paper documents (restaurant menu, tourist guides, comment cards, etc.) are available, on request at reception.
- Non-disposable items (cups, glasses, etc.) have been temporarily replaced by single-use items.
We have also implemented several measures in our operations to help maintain a safe environment for our customers and employees.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public spaces, in particular at the level of the offices at reception, elevators and their controls, door handles, ramps, public toilets and even room keys.
- Installation of sanitary stations in several places in the hotel to allow hand disinfection with a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Installation of a protective screen at the front desk to welcome customers safely.
- Encouraging social distancing among employees and customers, with signage present in the establishment.
According to Goverment requirements, we will not be able to allow you access to our establishment if you answer yes to the control questions:
Q: Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
* This question also applies to people accompanying you.
Q: During the past 14 days, have you had any of the following symptoms?
- Breathing difficulty
- Sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste
Q: During the past 14 days, have you been in direct contact with someone who had been diagnose with COVID-19?