Last updated: March 25th, 2021*
Alert level for Saguenay-Lac-St-Jean: Orange
Swimming pool & whirlpool OPEN! Specific tables with time slots must be booked in advance to ensure that all customers have safe access to the service.
Curfew in effect: For customers from the red zone: 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. and for customers from the orange zone: 9:30 p.m. to 5 a.m.
According to the government instructions, wandering is prohibited inside the establishment during curfew hours. Still according to the instructions, the atrium and the swimming pool will therefore be closed from 9 p.m.
Le Tremblay Restaurant: The dining room will be open for breakfast service only. The evening meal will be exclusively offered on order to take out, from Tuesday to Saturday.
Tourist trips: According to the latest updates from Public Health, trips are not recommended between regions and provinces.
Identification required when checking in for all occupants of a room. Only people domiciled at the same address can share a room.
Answers to screening questions must be provided by all occupants of the room.
Gatherings: Strictly prohibited in rooms and in public areas.
As provided for in the ministerial decree of November 3, 2020, offenders face fines of $ 1,000 to $ 6,000 for failure to comply with these rules.
To consult the measures and find out more about the alert levels, you can consult the Government of Quebec website
Our hygiene measures
We have deployed additional hygiene measures and implemented exceptional cleaning measures, in particular in the following places:
In the rooms, we use cleaning and disinfection protocols intended to clean the rooms after each departure and before each arrival, paying particular attention to the elements most affected by the hands. We have also decided, on our own mind, to leave the rooms free for a minimum of 24 hours between each rental in order to minimize the risks for our maintenance team and our customers. In addition, in order to protect our customers and our staff, we no longer do housekeeping in the occupied rooms.
We have also eliminated the following items from our rooms:
- Decorations that do not comply with new cleaning protocols (cushions, throwing on beds, etc.).
- Paper documents (restaurant menu, tourist guides, comment cards, etc.) are available on request at reception.
- Non-disposable items (cups, glasses, etc.) have been temporarily replaced by single-use items.
We have also implemented several measures in our operations to help maintain a safe environment for our customers and employees.
- Increase in the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of public spaces, in particular at the level of the offices at reception, elevators and their controls, door handles, ramps, public toilets and even room keys.
- Installation of sanitary stations in several places in the hotel to allow hand disinfection with a hydro-alcoholic solution.
- Reduction of the capacity of our establishment.
- Protective mask worn by our housekeeping and technical maintenance teams
- Installation of a protective screen at the front desk to welcome customers safely.
- Encouraging social distancing among employees and customers, with signage present in the establishment.
- Gathering forbidden in publics areas and rooms
‘Le Tremblay’ Restaurant:
The dining room is closed according to the sanitary measures in force in the red zone. It is possible to order take-out menus every morning for lunch and from Tuesday to Saturday evening for dinner.
Please contact 418-545-2442 or the receptionists for more information on the menus available and how to order.
According to the latest updates, travel between regions is not recommended. We will not be able to allow you access to our establishment if you answer yes to the control questions:
Q: Have you traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
* This question also applies to people accompanying you.
Q: During the past 14 days, have you had any of the following symptoms?
- Breathing difficulty
- Sudden loss of smell without nasal congestion, with or without loss of taste
Q: During the past 14 days, have you been in direct contact with someone who had been diagnose with COVID-19?
Service status of the establishment:
Hotel, rooms and reception: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Video-Poker Bar: Closed
Meeting rooms and mezzanine areas: Closed
Atrium Tropical (swimming pool, sauna and spa): Pool & spa open, sauna closed.
Training room: Closed
Business center: Closed
Restaurant: Dinning room open for breakfast only, evening meal available on take out form tuesday to saturday, please ask informations at the front desk at check-in.